Saturday, September 24, 2011

Top *5 Little Racist Things

Maybe if we were more cognizant of the little ones...  Nevermind.  This is just for fun.


1.  Western diets that claim that rice makes you fat.  It's a plant.  Smdh.
2.  Pants (waist to ass/leg ratio)  I am going to sue the pants off the pants industry.  Get Mr. Pants on the phone!  Who is with me?
3.  Provocative dancing being banned/seen as dirty (I mean I hate seeing 8 yr olds grind too, but still!)
4.  Large pets with the exception of pitbulls.  Don't ask a little black girl if she has a dog.  She probably doesn't.  Side note.  IMO, being a pet lover does not make you an animal lover.  P.P.S.  I think I may be ready for a dog.
5.  The "Parlez vous, good deal?" commercial for Burlington Coat Factory among others.  Why is she so angry?  It doesn't even make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment